Forex (freedom rocks)is this currency trader a scam or legit?

is there anyone who has had a bad experience with (freedom one)forex exchange. C'mon theres gotta be somebody out there it's gotta be in the odds, not everyone can chew bubagum and fart at the same time.

Favorite Answer

Just few thoughts from their faq

You place all of your own trades, in your own brokerage account, so you always have 100% control over your money

THAT IS OK

There are no charts or graphs to read

IT IS INTERESTING HOW YOU DO FORECAST

No research

HOW COULD WORK WITHOUT RESEARCH

No signals

???

You'll always trade currency pairs which (historically speaking) move in opposite directions

IF NO CHARTS HOW TO KNOW HISTORICAL DATA?

You'll seldom exit your positions

WHAT THEY MEAN SELDOM? YOU SHOULD EXIT WHEN IT IS TREND REVERSE SIGNALS.

You can manage a portfolio of any size in just a few minutes per week

IT IS STRAIGHT WAY TO THE LOSS.

You don't have to monitor your portfolio all night when the markets are their most active

NOBODY MONITORS THEIR PORTFOLIO'S 24/7

In addition to your trading gains, you can set your portfolio to produce virtually any level of interest you desire - keeping in mind, that higher interest rates may significantly increase the volatility and overall risk of your portfolio

IT LOOKS THAT IT IS BLACK BOX

**********************

THERE ON THE PRESENTATION IS VERY NICE SHOWN ONLY POSITIVE SIDE OF POSSIBLE TRADING. EVEN ABOUT SWAPs THEY DESCRIBED THAT IT IS POSITIVE AND THAT INTEREST DIFFERENCE WOULD BE ADD TO ACCOUNT BALANCE HOWEVER NO ONE WORD ABOUT NEGATIVE SWAPS. ALSO NO ONE WORD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IF CURRENCE CROSS THE 100 PIPS LINE AND CONTINUE RISING OR FALLING.

I DON'T SAY THAT "BLACK BOX" ARE SCAMS BUT IT DOESN'T WORTH TO BUY/RENT. IF IT WOULD BE SO PROFITABLE THEN FIRSTLY RENTING WOULD BE NOT $100 PER MONTH BUT MILLIONS. FURTHERMORE ALL TRADERS BECOME JOBLESS

ACTUALLY TRADING SYSTEM THEY ARE USING IS NOT SO PROFITABLE AS THEY DESCRIBE BECAUSE MARKET IS NOT LINEAR THUS PREDICTION IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE

**************************

NO ONE BLACK BOX OPERATES GOOD BECAUSE IT IS CONSTRUCTED ON HISTORICAL DATA. BUT MARKET IS A LIVE STRUCTURE BECAUSE ALL TRADERS ARE LIVE PERSONS AND NOBODY CAN PREDICT MARKET MOVEMENT AS WELL AS PREDICT FURTHER STEP OF MANY TRADERS. THERE ARE TRADING TECHNICUES TO MAKE SUCCESFUL TRADES BUT NO ONE PC COULD DO IT ITSELF. IS SUCH BLACK BOX WOULD EXIST IT WOULD COST MILLIONS...

ONLY MAN COULD TRADE SUCCESSFULLY!

WELL, THAT WAS ONLY MY OPINION

******************

IF YOU NEED BROKERAGE COMPANY THAT ALLOW YOU TO TRADE FOREX, CFD, COMMODITIES, METALS (TOTAL 500 INSTRUMENTS) FROM ONE ACCOUN I COULD INTRODUCE YOU.

IF YOU OPEN ACCOUNT UNDER MY REFERRAL I PROVIDE YOU WITH TRADING TECHNIQUES THAT I SUCCESSFULLY USE FOR 5 YEARS. IF YOU INTERESTING E-MAIL OR PM ME

GOOD LUCK!

P.S. I'm not related with that brokerage company. I just have rights as Introducing Broker.

Source(s): Forex trader

The site you are talking about is two things a product to help you trade the forex market and the MLM part. I use the product and it works for me in the tune of 3000 to 6792 in 63 days. As far as the MLM goes who cares if the product works and you make money what do you care if he tries to do the business side of the operation also. PS this is not my site or am I affiliated with the guy in any way. I am using the system and it works. Right now it is a hot product a year from now or two who knows but if you make money on product and have nothing to do with the business who cares. Good luck. I have tried 4x made easy and premier trade and others and the all suck compared to what this guy is showing you. I have bought books read 100's of articles and if the best the so called experts can do do is 70% right you will lose your money. I have not lost once using the freedomrocks system. Good luck you will need it trading any other system. Good luck in your search but you have found it.

Freedomrocks is legit and not a scam. As far as I know, everyone who is using the freedomrocks software the correct way has been very successful. All you have to do is try it out for yourself. If you would like to try freedomrocks, please click on http://www.4xmoneytrain.com

If VP would take the time to try freedmrocks, I'm sure his views would be totally different.