Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Anonymous proxies and Firefox?

How do you set up an anonymous proxy IP on Firefox? Anyone know? I need to find some anonymous proxy servers too.

Favorite Answer

I use to use this one

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2232/

Everything is automatic, you don't have to know any proxy servers, unless you want to add your own

I merely ought to ask... Why did you abreviate nameless to anon. and then bypass directly to place in writing the finished term "nameless proxy" regularly somebody abbreviates a word to shorten or quicken the approach. jointly as you will have merely written "Can Mozilla Firefox act as an nameless proxy?" you desperate to apply an abbreviation, and then null the ease, and, in actuality, finally end up writing even greater effective than you're able to have had to. i grow to be bored and this caught my eye, so i desperate to place in writing approximately it... by using the way, the respond isn't any.

Download hide IP platinum. Works automatically and saves you the trouble to look for servers.

My spouse and i recommend making use of vpnpower.net to unblock internet sites. I am using their services for more than 2 years without difficulties.

When i recommend employing vpnpower.net to unblock sites. I am using their services for more than 3 years with no difficulties.