Define why you support and love Manchester United?

Please answer.

• celi
    Favorite Answer

it's the team spitit most importantly for me and to see tiny player grow and devolope at united you just can't stop loving them. wining is essencial for a team thas true but united have both the ability to play beautiful and win beautiful. and ofcouse the ergarness the players have to fight and show to footy lovers like me what football is all about. thas one united thas my united.

I support Manchester United cus they are a good team to watch on the telly. Most of the players i like onthe english national team are on Man U. However they seem to know what women like to see on the pitch. Rudd, Beckham, C, Ranoldo, Rio, Umm hello?? When its time for a money shot they have something for me to look at. :)

I neither support or love Man U but I respect the quality of the team and the quality of Sir Alex. They play hard, with a huge amount of heart and are well coached and prepared. Many people commented that Christian Ronaldo and Rooney could never play together after the World Cup but you know it was Sir Alex who put that into the proper perspective for them and saw that Man U needed them both. Good for him and good for Rooney and Ronaldo for seeing the big picture.

I support and love Manchester United because they are winning team...

I don't support them, but I respect them as they are a good team, just like Liverpool. So I guess these Man U fans support Man U because they play good football - although I still disapprove of their dives, not nice to see in footy.

Cause they keep on signing the right players, not just superstars like Chelsea or Real Madrid do.

they play beautiful soccer not like chelski

they also have great players

also i dont think so chelski fans were true blue supporter

they must be suppoting some clubs before Roman bought Chelski lol.............well they think chelski can win everything and support chelski

what a 'true' fan

• rooney

I dont at all. But most people do becuase they have world class players and they usually win. So who would not want to side with a winning team.

I don't support Man Utd and clearly, have no love for them, end of story.

• i don't... they're suck since 4 years a go....why using granpa as a coach if there is no trophy in trophy room...

now im a true blue chelsea fans