Why are Americans so proud of their country?

don't they know, how other countries think of them?

"i don't care what they think..." this attitude is probably the problem!

Favorite Answer

Those other countries sure don't mind the money we hand out to them.

No, I don't think most Americans see how the rest of the world really views us. And contrary to what FOX News may say, most people don't hate Americans, but they do hate Bush. They think he has created a lot of problems in many countries around the world. Also, Americans aren't the only ones who are proud of their country. I've met people from many different nations and they are just as proud of their homeland as Americans are of theirs.

Source(s): Expat in China

I have no idea why they are so proud. Anyone would think they where the only country in the world with freedom of speech, freedom of religion etc etc. They have nothing that plenty of other countries don't have. I have all the same freedoms in my country without all the gun crime, murders and rapes, my country has a national health system which they are sadly lacking. For me i don't see what all the who ha is about.

I'm not proud of my country at all right now, I'm terribly ashamed of it. I only hope it will restore itself by our citizans starting to demand things of our government instead of just not voting.

On behalf of all sane American's, I apologize to all your countries for any harm we have done you. There are a lot of us that are trying to change that kind of thing, and I'll keep trying till I die.

Because there is no equal to being an American, thats why all the illegals are sneaking in. You don't see people sneaking in to the other crap hole countries. Plus, America can kick everyone's a.s.s. I don't give a crap about what the other countries think.

I think this is a terrible country. I want to move to Canada.

Why do you care?Mind your own business.If I tried to answer this it would take me too long.If you are smart you will figure it out.Here is a hint THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT COUNTRY AND DON'T LUMP PEOPLE TOGETHER.Just a hint. :)

Why are others not more proud of their countries?

Aren't they aware of how others view them as well?

But, please, do live your life believing stereotypes. It is indeed much easier than thinking or meeting new people.

Are you kidding!

So whatever country your from, dont ask for our help or our money!

Big American breasts, American Idol, American cheese, American cars, America (the band), American musical supply, American steel, aquaculture.