How do I find the Local Food Giveaways?

I have already checked with the local Churches, and looked on my Countys Internet site. I have even checked my local Newspaper.

Favorite Answer

With all the donations being made, even at Grocery stores , and the Salvation Army collecting, there should be Food available, Indeed finding the source, may be the difficulty. Why not ask at the point of Collection such as Meijers, Kroger's stores and the Salvation Army are the ones that come to mind, where to go to receive what you need , not only food but clothing if you need it should be available as well. Purple Heart, and others are frequent collectors, there should be a place where the ones in need can get it. Are you able to call them?God bless you

Contact the local social services agency. Depending on how big your area is, they may run the local food bank as well. If they don't, they know right where to find it.

Hope things look up for you - or for whomever you are asking for.

Try Local food magand different advertisment for stores.

If you need help or know someone who does, call social services or children's aide society. they will put you in touch with a food bank in your area.

contact me by Email at rose.piontkowski@yahoo.com