is this zodiac sign compatibility true?

i was just wondering..i just recently had a bad relationship with an aries (BTW it didnt last a month) and im cancerian,i checked it on the internet and it sayz we are SO NOT compatible to each other,i also noticed that.

also my sister is aries and we are always fighting.like everyday.

could there be a pattern to this

is there anyone out there there like me?

Favorite Answer

sometimes... but dont always beleive these things !!!! be real

• Sofia

Cancerians are motherly and sweet; aries is your bully. Yeah, there's some truth to the zodiac compatibility.

My husband is pisces, I am virgo. We are so passionate and we do everything with passion, including fighting. With this relationship, when it's good, it's great; when it's bad, it's really a nightmare. I love him anyway.

• I think so, I am mainly friends with people who are sign compatibly and I noticed this years later.. All my friends that are in good relationships are with signs that they are compatible with... look at your parents or others that are in relationships.. is it working? are their signs compatible?

Try a water sign like pisces or scorpio, or any of the earth signs for cancers.. or even another cancer..

not necessarily ..what is important is love and trust. i am a cancerian myself and i get on real well with aries people too. i cannot deny that there is an of mysteryabout these compatibility signs that makes me look at it every now and then. try being patient and listen to your sister.she might have a point after all.

No way. Plus people can't help when they were born and what their zodiac is. There are many factors contributing to the success and failure to a relationship and that has nothing to do with astrology.

I am starting to believe tha crap...I have dated 2 libras (both long term live in ) and it just never worked out!

Its a bad bad mix, the bf right now is a libra and Im a cancer and we are not a good match.

I have noticed I get along well with pisces and esp.scorpios.

I dated an aries for a while (and I am also a cancer). Passionate relationship, but that very passion spilled over into petty arguments and all too often blew up into major ordeals (aries-smart but controlling, cancers-passionate but overly sensitive). Had its perks, but just no balance between us for long enough.

yes its completiy true i hav a book in which ter is return tat cancerian wil marry capricorn n ur lucky day is 2...evn i m an canerian...

I'm a cancer, too.

i dont know...