I need the driver for HP PSC 1315xi All-in-One?

I've tried going to hp.com to download the driver but it won't connect me. I have also tried using IE 6 & 7 (I use Firefox 2.0) and those haven't worked either. I don't want to resort to buying a new driver disk and the one that I received when I purchased the printer was for Mac. Help me.

Favorite Answer

let me get the facts right. You could not download the printer driver because your internet connection was not working. Right? Check with your internet provider if your account is still current. Check your modem is working. and also your internet connection. If you are not sure what to do, borrow "The complete IDIOT.S guide to Win__..." from your local library to help you setting up an internet connection..

Double check your printer setup disc. An internatioal company like HP would not provide a setup disc for Mac only ! It got to have a driver for Windows.as well.