Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever met someone that spoke your thoughts?

Without you having to say a word of course...

Favorite Answer

Wow, I love your question.

..and I LOVE when I do meet people like that.. Like we've come from the same tribe/planet.... like all of us who think so alike (who love and enjoy the same things should find a beautiful tropical island to settle down on, and just share our POSITIVITY)..

..and no, I'm not interested in forming a cult. ;)

Suppose I just lack enough positive people around @ this point, & am getting a bit weary of being the only positive one (seems my energy gets sapped)..

ANYWAY, Enjoy the holidays!!! ;)

• EQ

My husband and I very often say the exact same thing at the exact same time.

I also used to work with someone whom I really clicked with that way. In meetings one of us would get stuck trying to explain some point or other. Inevitably she would be the only one in the room who had a clue where I was headed (or vice versa) and would step in and "translate." We didn't just understand what the other was saying, but clicked with the whole thought process and saw where it was leading. It was great working with someone like that.

Actually,yes.Right away they knew what I was thinking.Then I got a speech on things about me.They were so correct but I never told them that. I actually got "pissed" off and never saw him again. Who wants to date someone that really knows you. Sounds screwed up eh? lol

• Meeya

Yes.

• ?

yes but strangely she thought I was just making that up, wouldn't believe that I was thinking the same thing, she thought I was just trying to get in the rack with her.

Yes, his name is Paul, Mike, Jerry, Wiley, Brook, and Steve.

yes i totally had one friend who seemed to understand what i meant without me trying to explain it, he just gets it, eventhough were not close now, and we have separate lives, whenever i see him,he is still counted as a special person, he can read through me, amazing

Oh yes

oh yeah...my friend Leila! I miss u girl!

happy holidays

• LSD

When you have a Best Friend you seem to know it all!