Does anyone have any good ideas to add to my signature???

I need something interesting/ or creative/ or funny/ or unusuall that I can add to my email signature! I like to make them interesting, ive already used the phonetic alphabet to write my name! Stuff like that...

Any one got any ideas???

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any time my friend emails me, he signs with a fake, but appropriate, name.

For example, if he wants me to join him golfing, he'll write: "See you at the 7:30 tee time. -- Tiger"

Or: "See you for dinner tomorrow night. -- Karen Carpenter"

So sign yourself off as someone appropriate to the email, but to generate a final laugh.

Good luck.

-- Emily Post

• fjeld
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

two one million/two cups chilled pineapple juice one million pint lime, lemon, or raspberry sherbet one million pint vanilla ice cream 12 oz. ginger ale or 7 Up Mix pineapple juice, sherbert, and part of ice cream till tender. Add soda. Spoon ultimate ice cream into punch. The handiest factor improper with that is it demands to be served instantly. Another thought is that this one: two cans orange juice pay attention two cans lemonade pay attention eight cans water two cups grenadine Juice three lemons three quarts 7 up or gingerale Mix all of the parts in combination, upload a few cherries, and drift a few orange slices on best. You would additionally simply google "non-alcoholic punches" or simply "punches". You'll get a ton of recipes, and if one has alcohol, simply put out of your mind it. Congrats!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.