Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

do you believe that man's desire is very far more than woman's?

Favorite Answer

I took a gender studies class one time and there was a class speaker who was a (physically) woman who was a gay man trapped in a woman's body (so in essense it was a woman who liked men, but also wanted to look like a man), so she cut her hair short and got injections of testosterone, she said that the extra testosterone makes you EXTREMELY HORNY, more than she had ever felt as a woman. And that it took her awhile to get used to thinking about sex so much. So I think that answers that question.

It depends on what kind of desire. If you mean sexual desire, than the answer is no. If you mean desire for love, the answer is yes. If you mean Desire to sucseed than it's no. You also need to remember that intensity varies from individual to individual regardless the gender.

I don't believe that gender effects ones ability to desire. It makes no difference.

I think that women have more desire than men but, men show their desires more than women, if that was what you were asking.

Desire for what?

What are you talking about?

• aishah

women have varied desires whilst men's tend to be specified but very intense. it all balance out eventually.

• tmlfan

desire for what? sex? if sex, the yes. but for other things, women also have their greedy perceptions