Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you ever lose sight of what you want?

Or are you on the staight path to it...?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've lost sight plenty of times and lost what I wanted far to many times. But now when I see something I want I go for it and I don't take my eye off of it. Like now I have something in my sights and it's going to stay there until I reach it.

• KatGuy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't know what I really want yet. If I knew, I would eagerly pursue a path to get there. It's not about losing sight, it's finding something to see in the first place.

• sglmom
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

When you become a parent, the straight path is not the way ... you have to think of the children first, caring for them until they are raised to adulthood.

After you finally become an Empty-Nesting Single Retiree .. you can again follow the straight path .. because you are NOW free (no more dependents!)

Source(s): The eternal challenge of going from Single-ness to Parenthood ... which tends to put off some of one's dreams (after all you become a responsible caregiver). The next time you can just pursue the straight path is when you become free of the caregiver's role (when the children are now adults!)
  • 1 decade ago

Straight path.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mag
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

i am on the staight path to it (i think)

• jipp
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I only lose sight when I get overwhelmed. Then I buck up and get back on track.

• Meeya
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes. I always lose sight of what I want. I hate it.

• 1 decade ago

Most of the time.

I'm not sure that i'm taking the correct path.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I've never lost sight bc i dont know what i want.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sometimes it's out of focus, but I know what I'm looking at.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.