new job: SALES ENGINEER Im a rookie........got any suggestions, good websites, books, material???

I have accepted a new position as a sales engineer...its basically a technical sales role thats all. But, Im a lil nervous about giving presentations to VPs and big management guys at other companies. Is there any resources out there that you really suggest? And please to turn me to monster.com I have no idea what Im getting into please help me out here. Thank you so much.

Favorite Answer

1. Know your products(& services) well.

2. In Industrial selling multiple level relationship is essential. the user of your products would require technical inputs, and the person with money, authority and need would require a business justification such as ROI...so do your home work to convince both.

3. Tech selling typically is a long cycle sales, so ensure that you have mapped your competition well, and monitor their progress in each account you handle.

4. For any sales, its a lonely process. Motivate yourself to meet every new day and every new challenge.

5. Finally, remember you are in a great profession....there is no 9 to 5 routine..every day is new and every day you have new challenges! Enjoy the ride!!!

• Susan

The Vampire Academy series... Oh my god... it's AMAZING! (Author Richelle Mead) To be honest with you, its 99% better than Twilight. Twilight is boring long and kind of overrated now. VA is less longer, VERY suspenseful, not baby-like vampires or stupid dracula kind, incredable romance and action filled with page turners that DONT have Bella Swans B****iness all over it. Im finished with the 3 books but thers 2-3 more that havnt come out yet and the suspense is killing me. You WONT regret it. Its so addicting. Every page is just.... hard to describe. At very very first before you read, you'll think it will be confusing from reading the back but once I got 5 pages down I was craving for more. Before I read these series I was holding off on it and through "Ehhh I dont know." but I borrowed my friends book and WOW I was so wrong. No sparkling vampires or stupid Bella or werewolves. Its so suspenseful and not scary kind of vampires. Compared to Twilight this book is much more worth the addiction and screaming for hot vampire boy characters. Its such a cliff-hanging mystery in each book. I dont know which one I like the best! I swear to god you'll love it. Please take consideration in this ☻

http://www.censoft.net Ebooks, software and guide for engineering

http://www.allengineering.net All resources for engineering