what IF......??

what if there really was a santa

& he was willing to grant you a wish.

what will you wish for??

Favorite Answer

honestly, i would wish for peace in the world. there's too much going on in the world that i think the best thing we all need is peace. however, if we're talking about materialistic things, i would wish for all the jigsaw puzzles in the world that contain 500 pieces or more. i wouldnt wish for clothes cos usually my mum or older sister or a family member or a friend buys me clothes, i wouldnt wish for jewelry cos my mum buys me jewelry too. if he granted me a second wish on materialistic things, i would wish for more playstation 2 games or PSP games cos i only hav crash bandicoot on playstation 2 and a soccer game on my PSP. if he granted me a second wish on anything, i would like to have the ability to read peoples minds and see what they really think about me.

I would wish to read peo0ple minds! So I could find out if this guy really does like me! And so I can see well a whole bunch of stuff but mostly this guy.

i would wish that all my wishes come true!!! :-) because i don't know what to wish from: peace all over world, no poverty,hunger, people love each other no matter what color ,nationality or religion.....and ofcourse health 4 my children and people around the whole world

Knowledge ,,,, A global educational system ,,,, and birth control ,,,, Were these things a common factor it would stop wide spread famine ,, disease ,, and over population which creates starving children ,,,,

• T

Peace of mind and contentment for my children and their future families for the rest of their lives.

May be the same wishes which you are planning.

• dil

Lamborgini Diablo with bunch of money to pump petrol and bunch of money to spend...

Understanding, Wisdom, oh and a baby doll...

Contentment, it is something that no amount of money can buy

• zether

a good woman