What can i do now?

about 6 months ago our relationship started.Then both of i & my g.friend were happy.But recently i have heared tht many years ago she had a relationship with a boy.But now she doen't like the boy. Now she love me so much.I also love her soooooooooo much. But some times my mind goes on sorrow for my g.friend's last relationship........

Favorite Answer

a feeling from love to ur girlfriend,believe urself.give a true love with relationship n future.

If you let her past relationship into your mind you will ruin you present relationship with her. Most people have had more than one relationship and it is not fair to hold that against them. If you act like this with a relationship that does not exist anymore I am a little afraid of how you will be if she has a friend of the opposite sex. You have some serious jeolousy issues and please take care of them before they get out of hand. You must trust your significant other in order to have a strong and happy relationship with anyone.

You need to accept that everyone has a past, and everyone has a secret, no matter how small.

You should not be so concerned with her past, especially if you have heard this second hand and not from your gf.

Enjoy the fact that she is with you now, and be thankful she split with this other guy, you may never have met/ had the chance to be with her otherwise

Accept her as she is...it is too late for her to change those things.

She can't go back and say well that never happened. You have to take her with all her mistakes...just as she will accept you for yours. It is hard to put the past in the past but I keep trying.

Goodluck to you both...

dont think about ur gf's past, coz the is the past, u r ur gf's present and future, so be it y should u worry about her past, dont u have a past, if she loves u, thats what matters, be with her.

But if u think her past is nagging u too much then u better brake up coz, nither of u will be happy.

the past has nothing to do.. leave that and think for later...