nba live 06 pc game - everything is colored except for the court.. its all black? can anyone help me??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    lol ok this other dude thought u were having a go at how many black people are in the nba, your problem is that the court literally is coloured black and i had that problem too. Its because NBA Live 06 isnt compatable with your graphics card and the only way to fix this is to change your graphics card.

  • 1 decade ago

    You are not watching the same game i am. sure about 60 percent are Black but the other 40 percent are mixed between many nations and colors.Now Yuo Ming all 7 feet plus does not put a Black spot on the court.Laker forward Walton or the Clippers Kaman are sure enough White spots on the court.You look at any team and you see a mixture today.Its not the color its Basketball agility that counts and you never know from what part of the World the next superstar will come from.numeruno NBA draft Toronto Raptors Italian.....Russia ,Africa,Spain.China who can predict where the next star will call his home. Only in America

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.