if you were a different race than a crush. how would you make your crush like you, too?

like, for example. i am white, and my crush is black. how can we be in a relationship?

Favorite Answer

You can be just fine in a relationship!..try to let go of the fact you are one race, he is another..that should hold no bearing IMO . Race should not make a difference when it comes to love. If it is cultural differences that you are worried about..think about this saying.."where there is a will, there is a way" meaning, if you botrh have different upbringings and believes..if you really want something hard enough, you can work thru this so you are both happy, and each cultural differnces is respected in the relationship.

aarmy, race should not be the deciding factor, for a person to date someone. Yes people have preferences, but if you like this girl, you shouldn't allow her being black to stop you. I am a mixed black woman, and I have dated all types of men. Alot of black women are attracted to white men. White men just have to get a little bit bolder about approaching us. Take the black man for instance, many have set the pace, they love to date white and spanish women. I don't think it is anything wrong for you to date or like a black woman. I think you won't be sorry. Just try and be her friend and then find a time to let her know you like her. She may or may not like you back, but I am sure it will have nothing to do with your race.

Good Luck. Hope it works out for you.

Race shouldn't matter in a relationship, it's not about what's on the outside, for example, you don't fall in love with somebody just because they're white, rather you fall in love with them because of their personality (and partly, their looks). Treat all of your crushes with respect and kindness and everything will work out. :)

I'd approach them in much the same way that i'd approach any crush. We're all equal aren't we?

• Sofia

http://www.relationship-affairs.com/Cross-cultural...

I don't think it's about race, so get thta out of your head. Just master the art of flirting. Read this:

http://www.relationship-affairs.com/the-art-of-fli...

black girls are very particular and black guys are usually pretty big and confident.

• lefty

if you try too hard, you'll look desperate

how do other mixed couples do it.

say you like her!!