Why cant my sis just accept the fact that i will always be stuck in the 80s?

i am 35 and she is 25 so we grew up in different eras, mine was the good old days when rocker boys roamed all over.

Favorite Answer

i'm stuck in the eighties too. nobody understands why i know everything about 80s pop culture. i love the 80s...i'm 34. the 80s were the best. the music, the television...life was great then.

I think the 80's were great. I am 39 and it was a great decade. Sorry to say, with no disrespect to you, but I am not stuck there. I did move on, even though most my music is still stuck there.

Sisters know what buttons to push. Everyone always thinks their own era is better. As both of you change as you hit different periods in your life, this may not seem as important. Tell her lets just agree to disagree about this and change the topic and let her know that you love her.

I grew up in the 80's as well,that's why I'm happy the music has made a comeback.

• Manx

I'm still stuck in the 90's with Bush(the band) and Marcy Playground.

Because you are gorgeous, you should not hide behind the 80s.

I am 37 and the 80's were fun, but the time is past and over. Grow up, cut your hair (if needed), get a job, and get a life.

she 's just jealous because you enjoy your past more than she does hers.

I'm from the same era as you so i say keep on rockin'

90's Grunge is where I'm stuck

yay for rocker boys! :)