if you could share a secret with a total stranger, a secret about yourself, your past or the present what?

would that secret be?

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

I had s e x with a girl when I was drunk :p (im a female) and since then I think I liked it a lil and would like to experience that again :p teehee

HI MY NAME IS Yolanda

well it depends on teh situation if the secret would be a secret- secrets are ment to be kept between two or more people and hidden from the rest of the world.

As long as the person you told the secret to does not tell anyone else then is a secret -especially if the person does not share it with someone you know!

Also anything about you ,wheather past or present will be a seceret as long as teh person does not know you -because you do not have to tell them about your life but remain confidencial or if the person havent heard about it before!

And if you did know the person then it would be a secret only if the person didn't know that that you shared about yourself!

Anything you've done that you want no one to know of and shared only with certain people is a secret!

Source(s): Personal Experince!

don't you ever share ur secrets with strangers!!! a secret is a secret.:P

yes i can do that but not here on yahoo answers where there are lots strangerS, coz u asked only for a stranger (LOL). this is where everybody could read my secret..(LOL)

Osama Bin Laden drives texi cab in NYC and surprise people with his TV show 'death cab'. Want to win some virgins? Chance for IED or nothing?

• zether

i share no secrets with anyone

hmmm, I'd tell them that I'm secretly completely head-over-heels in love with this guy, but I'm too afraid to do anything about it, and will probably therefore spend the rest of my life living in an amish, dateless existence. aah, the agonies of love...

Source(s): merry christmas!
  • ?

That I am a millionaire