Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Who is your favorite Asian Actor and Actress?

For me it would be....

Actor: Takeshi Kaneshiro, Ken Watanabe and Jet Li

Actress: Ziyi Zhang and Gong Li

Favorite Answer

These are some of my fave actors because of their talent and good looks-Tananobu Asano, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Chow Yun-Fat, Andy Lau, Tony Leung Ka-Fai(Big Tony), (Little Tony's good, too), Anthony Wong, Toshiro Mifune, Sonny Chiba, Riki Takeuchi, Bunta Sagawara, Donny Yen, Stephen Chow...I can't pick just one, they're all so tasty, I mean talented!

Actresses-yawn. I guess Gong Li, Maggie Cheung, Karen Mok, sorry just not as interested in the chicks.

I don't really have any fave actors/actresses who are Asian (even though I'm Asian... lol). I don't really watch Asian movies... just jrockers and hot, androgynous guys who look good in a yaoi fantasy. Hehe. However, I actually just saw a special screening of Curse of the Golden Flower with Gong Li and Jay Chou in it... tonight! Not a very strong plot, but it must of taken a hell of a lot of money to make. Everything just looks expensive. Plus, there's incest in it... and a lot of slaughtering. ^-^ Too bad it's hetero...

Lucy Liu

Kristen Kreuk from Smallville

Chow Yuan Fatt, Lau Cheng Wan. Maggie Chueng, Anita Mui (Although she had passed away).

my favourite asian actor im tossing up between Jet Li, Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan

my favourite asian actress though is lucy liu

B.D. Wong from the TV Series Law & Order. He was also excellent in the HBO Series "OZ".

Jerry Yan!

Mine is Rick Yune from The Fast and the Furious and Die Another Day, he is great, and he went to my high school.