Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Will I end up messing someone else's relationship?

This is from my previous Q.

If I told the guy (who has told me he likes me, and I put him off and now he starts going out with another girl) I actually have feelings for him. If I told him how I feel, will I end up messing with his mind?

This guy has been trying to get me to go out with him for a few months before he met this new girl. Now I realize how I feel, I just want to get it off my chest really bad. But I don't want to come between the two, seriously. I feel that I need to let him know if not, I will explode.

Do you think it will leave him confused or cause any affect on his new relationship? Should I do it or not?

FYI: They have been going out for two weeks.

Favorite Answer

Firstly you have to search yourself. Yes, you might find yourself emotionally attached to this person, do you want a relationship with him? Is it that you suddenly find him attractive because SOMEONE else found him so? This requires some soul searching, and if you really find yourself lost in this game of love, tell him by all means. It is up to him to decide for himself. Yes, it might cause some confusion and disrupt some minds in the process, but once it settles down, only the both of you can decide on the next course of action. Two makes a clap

well talk 2 him and apologize 4 ignorin him and tell him that if he ever breaks up with her 2 look u up and that u should've paid him some attention when the opportunity was knockin then mayb he will *** ur way.

You don't want him, you just don't want anyone else to have him.