Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

WOMEN, would you ever want to use a strapon on your bf/husband? Have you fantasized about it?

guys would you do this if your girl wanted to?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no

chin

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yeah, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I have a great marriage and we're both very secure and open with each other about our desires. I got a Feeldoe toy awhile back and we've been playing with it together. We're still working up to her really taking control, but each time we do it we get a little closer. Like some other users have pointed out, this is not for the casual couple, and many women are too put off by it to try. But in a great relationship like ours, it's just the icing on the cake.

Source(s): 26 years of hot sex... with the same woman!
  • 1 decade ago

I'm really not against trying new things at all,that doesn't seem like something I would be too interested in nor do I think my man would,but I guess I will never know unless I tried?!

• 1 decade ago

it all depends on if the guy is willing to do it, but personally I'm not into the whole strap-on thing, i have other fantasies to worry about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I definitely would not even want to try it!! Why would I want my boyfriend to enjoy it? If he liked it enough, he might want to experiment with guys and that's not okay with me...

It would gross me out to know that he enjoyed gay sex. Not saying that I don't like gay people in general, but that I want my boyfriend to be attracted to me, and like what I have to offer!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hell NO, I wouldn't even be fantasizing it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my wife likes to do this to me every once in a while, drives it in real deep to, hurts like hell

• 1 decade ago

Hmm...that's a tad bit too kinky for me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would use a vibrator on her, thats about as far as i go

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.