Are sorority girls cool? Even the coolest ones on campus???

Favorite Answer

No, there of course is the exception every now and then.

I think this depends on your definition of "cool", as well as the campus you are on. If you mean the most well known, then I would say that sorority girls are often more well known than many girls on campus, but I believe this can be attributed to the fact that they are involved in a group of any sort. Getting involved in other organizations on campus, such as student senate or other visible organizations can do just as much for helping you make friends. If, by cool, you mean the people that do know them have a higher opinion of them, I would say probably not, unless that opinion is based solely on the fact that they may have participated in more community service, or that they may have connections with lots of other people. I don't think simply joining any student organization will make your actions completely "cool", because the definition of cool is constantly changing, and to simply follow the definition unconditionally would become quite distracting from one's unique self expression, which is often the coolest aspect of your personality.

No. Sorority Girls and Fraternity Guys are the least socially developed creatures on campus. They only feel comfortable when in groups of two or more - and only with those who share their "brotherhood" or "sisterhood."

These are the socially stunted children who formed "cliques" in High School, and are unable to move past requiring the approval of those around them.

Pity them, but do not elevate them to the level of "cool."

maybe but usually not way cooler girls have been known not to join a sorority those girls who do join are usually clicky

• im in a sorority, but you dont have to be in one to be "cool".

Source(s): and no i am not "socially deformed". i have many friends outside of the sorority and i am not in the least bit cliquish. i think that you are maybe the socially retarded one who cant accept people and has to put them down. this is to the person below me, not you

they are almost always stuck up