I cant access my e-mail. Its been 5 days since i couldnt check it. I get Error Code 1 then 2 why?

I cant access my email its been 5 days and I have important emails to read! I get "Sorry for the inconvenience.

You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo! Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a thing. In fact it may be taken care of now. "

Then "f you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks above, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 1 or 2." What is going on?

Favorite Answer

r u on IE 7 or beta mail. They have both been down for days. regular mail on IE 6 is working perfect.

No IE 6 is not working perfect!!! U R screwed!!! 'cause Yahoo is tanking!!!!!!!!! Yahoo SUCKS Yahoo SUCKS Yahoo SUCKS Yahoo SUCKS Yahoo SUCKS Yahoo SUCKS Yahoo SUCKS Yahoo SUCKS 'cause they are getting way ahead of themselves... they have merged one to many times and have gotten way to big for their mgmt. to actually manage... Yahoo is now poised to be one of the biggest E-commerce failures in the industry... I mean look at how many questions you see in this "answers" area that ask why and indicate that Yahoo services are faulty and problematic... while also indicating what a change it is from how services use to perform and how the site use to respond... Yahoo needs to focus more on the core services it offers and needs to stop investing so much money and other resources to try to predict the next big "hit volume" trend to sweep cyberland... I say abandon the smoldering Yahoo dingy 'cause it's going down fast - look to MSN for more reliable email services - Yahoo - a victim of it's own success and ignorance

Source(s): W.T.O.

its been a month since i log on to friendster,but until now there's nothin' happens!