Are ther any real men out there?

I am just asking because I saw a home improvement show the other day and after these 3 guys finished they all jumped up and shouted... wwhooo! like a bunch of 16 year old girls.

Would your grandfather or father have done something as feminine as that ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

did they really do that? how insane. they should be in Iraq, killing civilians.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cacain, what is uppp? It's getting fasionable to act sweetie sweetsweet gay. People don't like real men anymore unless their beating each others heads off in a ring. No place for real men in this world. Watch more t.v. and see how this girlyman crap is shoved down our throats. I don't wacth anymore, makes me sick.Women act like men used to act and men act like little girls.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep... but then again.. I might have gotten the last of em'

My husband is a real man, provides for his family, works like a horse, pays bills, plays with the grandson, talks to the daughters, he's caring, compassionate, concerned and loving towards us all. And he does all this while juggling the schedule of Football, Basketball seasons while playing xbox 360 games at the same time, not to mention how he can crack a bear in less than a second!... what a man.. that man of mine!! "my best friend".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes there are your daddy is a for real mans man he was a man all night last night.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jadis
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

My husband is a real man, and no, I can't see him doing that. Ever. Under any circumstances. He's not really the "whooohooo" type.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They would have pulled out a bottle,stood around and BS'd about who had to do all the work,came home late and complained that their supper was cold,and as they laid down to sleep,fart ,blaim it on the dog and giggled like little school girls much to the dismay of thier wifes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Could have been gay, sometimes when you let them out they mingle with the real people, you know the normal ones?

• 1 decade ago

The only real man left out there is Rosie O'Donnell...hahaha

(Thats the nicest thing I can say about her)

PS.....I agree with you about the home improvement shows. "This Old House" should have never let Bob Vila go.........and PBS needs to bring back "The Furniture Guys".............yeah!

• Not one Liberal man out here as they have to remove their testicles to be liberal

There are lots of Conservative men out here as they have to have a pair to be Conservative

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you sure you weren't watching "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"?

• 1 decade ago

Of course there are. You don't like one show and you condemn all men?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.