Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why are tall girls so unattractive?

I mean, 5'9" and above just starts to look like a freak of nature.

I like short women, and I'm tall myself.

Favorite Answer

nothing wrong with short women...i have noticed that tall girls r unattractive though

To each his own. I'm short, but I still feel the need to stand up for all the beautiful tall girls out there. That's like asking why are guys with red hair so ugly? (I don't actually think that but it's an example). I think you are ridiculous and rude and also if you didn't know, to become a model you must be tall. It's my understanding that models are supposed to be attractive, correct? Hmm...that leaves us in quite the predicament.

I'm not very tall, but to answer your question. It is your opinion that tall women are unattractive. Many men love tall women, and long legs. I even know many short men with very tall women. It's your opinion and therefore only you can answer that question for yourself. And why worry about it? Just date short women. And if tall women are unattractive, then why are they the only women chosen to be super models? This question makes no since. Most women that you men drool over on TV, are very tall.

I think that a tall attractive woman just dumped you and broke your heart and now your just against tall women, and want us to agree with you.

I'm only 5'1" and I don't consider you tall at all I'd say your an average height. And everyone has their own preferences, your entitled to like short women, but who are you to say the tall ones are unattractive? You can say they are to you but you shouldn't do it in general. All of my friends are taller than I am, several taller than you. Not that I'm attracted to women but they are very pretty women.

Some girls dont know how to carry themselves, and posture is a large factor to how you are presented to others. This dillema is such for tall women.

5'9" is just right for me. I'm 5'10" and I dig women that are closer to my height. I think the attractiveness depends on proportions also. some tall women can look dare i say, lanky. Depends on what you want.

Onya!

Well...this coming from a man, I respectfully disagree. Right at the moment I have a crush on the Walgreens checkout girl in my hometown and she's taller than me, but very sweet.

Source(s): My real world

YOU SIR ARE NOT TALL...

I am five nine as you know, and so what...Ill never get to change it and I will never be short.

Kinda sucks for you cause all your kids will be short!

My kid is already half you supposed six feet.

At least I can actually get laid and I dont have to beg for it either.

BTW...your a jerk.

Always going for the gold huh?

because you and others that think that are a bunch of shallow bastards I'm 7'1" and the height of a girl don't matter you must like little women because you want to feel superior real women wont submit like your blowup doll

There is someone for each person. Some models are 5'10" and up and are beautiful.

I agree... I am 6'5 and only like girls ALOT shorter than me....