Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Need opinion, should I let him know?

This guy has told me he likes me and all and have been trying to get me to go out with him in the past few months, but I kept putting him off. Last weekend he told me he starts going out with another girl. I didn't say anything then.

After thinking about it, I feel that I like him and really, I have been very upset with the idea of him going out with other girls. He doesn't know that yet. Should I tell him how I feel? And how should I say it?

Favorite Answer

This is the typical girl reaction. You don't like him but then when someone else does all of the sudden you do like him. That's crap. Don't ruin what he may have with this other girl because your jealous. You will just end up not liking him again if he dumps her for you anyway.

No, I dont think that you should. After all he tried to go out with you but you refused to go so now that he may have found someone that he like why go and mess things up?

Sorry to say this, you snooze you lose that's the way I look at it. Was he suppose to wait on you forever? You have no right to get upset, he moved on, and I don't blame him. You should move on too.

Only if you want a let down.You dragged your feet and put him off too many times.Now that he has moved on you don't like it.TUFF BEANS sugar you loose

let him first date this girl if you are destined to be with him they wont work out

OMFG!The same thing is happening to me i mean the SAME thing! Hes always telling me that he likes me alote but he has a GF & i'm like WTF man so i j/ignore it as well.

• Boop

merry christmas and happy new year

• Fang

Yes,tell him.Just tell him exactly what you feel.

Tell him how you feel, but if he found another person, so be it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98r52Oh9bQw

Youtube thumbnail

merry x-mas and happy new year