uthinkso asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Basketball fans! Buying a basketball jersey for major fan who happens to be a kid...?

which would u pick: Ben Wallace, Carmelo Anthony or Tracy McGrady?

Favorite Answer

how bout a tim duncan

I would pick the Tracy McGrady jersey he is very good and everyone likes him. Second I would pick Carmelo, but a lot of people like Tracy better

well a couple years ago I would have said T-Mac.. and same with Wallace.. but.. I guess Anthony is the next up and coming.. however, he just got a 15 game suspension so.. people might forget about him for a bit.. out of those 3 I'd go.. Wallace.

I dont really dislike anybody but Id never wear a JJ Redick college jersey or Kobe Bryant jersey in a million years. Give me 1,000 dollars and Id do it though. Money talks and I love money so give me money and Id take it in a heartbeat lol BQ- Just laugh and talk crap. I love competition and being a rival of other people so it doesnt bother me. Im a Red Sox fan in baseball and all my best friends are Yankees fans and I love it. The Pistons are considered the Bulls rivals and I dont really dislike them so I would care too much(I even rooted for our rival Pistons in the 04 Finals). One of my best friends is a Pistons fan so it doesnt bother me BQ2- Brooklyn We Go Hard- Jay-Z (Im the King of NJ but I was raised in Brooklyn and Brooklyn does go hard)

Get him a Dwayne Wade jersey i'm sure he'll love it .

Steve Nash for MVP!!!!