Who would win the 2010 FIFA world cup?

And i am sure it will not be italy!

i know its early, but just temme your predictions!

Favorite Answer

PORTUGAL!!!! hopefully!!!!

• I wish INDIA would make it.. Im Iranian so i hope for iran but obviously they wont.

As its held in Africa, I'll go with Brazil/Argentina or some African team. Doubtful a Euro tea will win it. But well have ot wait to see whos in form. LIke I knew Italy wuld have a strong chance after beating Germany 4-1 in the friendly in march.

Iran or Italy will win it. All the other teams should go to sleep. By the way why do you think Brasil is the best? They are nothing compared to Italy.

Italy.

Italy.

Brazil

History shows that European teams win the WC when it is held in Europe and South American teams win when it outside Europe.

Only once has this been wrong - in 1958 when Brazil won in Sweden.

• Can be Italy because they and Brazil are the only team to defend WC titles succesfully.

Italy will not win it.In 2010 Spain will win it for sure.If Spain doesn't win it , i think it's gonna be between Germany and France.

umm.... first see who makes it in with the the exceptions of Italy a.k.a da cheaters and South Africa!!!

Its a long time away...... but if i have to choose ryte now i'd say Germany, Brazil or maybe Australia!!

I want Italy but i think it can be Germany or Portugal or even Spain!

It's too early though !

Thanks .

Cannot predict now.