Love.
Lv 6

What (designer) purse should i get?

I already have a dooney and burke (doodle) one but i want another one. Something cute, designer but still something nice for my age(im 13 but im tall so i look more around 15)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

I know you already have a Dooney and Burke Purse but I really li ke the new BumbleBee Bags.

If I were you I would start a collection.

Or you can always try Coach.com

• 1 decade ago

I would say a coach purse or something a lot of people have never heard of like Franco Sarto. They are not overly expensive and they are quite stylish. The one thing with fashion is that you want to be a trendsetter not a person that follows all the same trends you classmates are also following.

• 1 decade ago

Coach

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Get a chanel purse there in style you dont have to get the real one no one will know the difference:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Juicy Couture has really cute purses, that are really young, fun, and chic.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely a coach bag or a juicy bag. I think that the juicy daydreamer tote are perfect for your age but still something you can grow into. http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail....

• 1 decade ago

juicy couture. it's really cute and fashionable,it goes with everything like if want to dress preppy or sophisticated, it matches with any outfit. i really love my juicy couture!

• 1 decade ago

get a juicy couture one. i'm 14 and i have one.

Source(s): bloomingdales.com nordstroms.com neimanmarcus.com
  • 1 decade ago

get a prada

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.