Love.

What (designer) purse should i get?

I already have a dooney and burke (doodle) one but i want another one. Something cute, designer but still something nice for my age(im 13 but im tall so i look more around 15)

I know you already have a Dooney and Burke Purse but I really li ke the new BumbleBee Bags.

If I were you I would start a collection.

Or you can always try Coach.com

I would say a coach purse or something a lot of people have never heard of like Franco Sarto. They are not overly expensive and they are quite stylish. The one thing with fashion is that you want to be a trendsetter not a person that follows all the same trends you classmates are also following.

Coach

Get a chanel purse there in style you dont have to get the real one no one will know the difference:)

Juicy Couture has really cute purses, that are really young, fun, and chic.

Definitely a coach bag or a juicy bag. I think that the juicy daydreamer tote are perfect for your age but still something you can grow into. http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail....

juicy couture. it's really cute and fashionable,it goes with everything like if want to dress preppy or sophisticated, it matches with any outfit. i really love my juicy couture!

get a juicy couture one. i'm 14 and i have one.

Source(s): bloomingdales.com nordstroms.com neimanmarcus.com

get a prada