Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

In which version/edition/goslpel is bible Jesus himself said that I am begotten son of god?

There are many sons and daughters in bible.

They know that according to their own God given (?) records, God has sons by the tons: "...Adam, which was the son of God."(Luke 3:38) "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair... And when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them..." (Genesis 6: 2,4)

"...Israel is My son, even My firstborn:" (Exodus 4:22)

"...for I (God) am a Father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn." (Jeremiah 31:9)

"...the Lord hath said unto me (David): 'Thou art My son: this day have I begotten thee." (Psalms 2:7)

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." (Romans 18:14)

Can't you see that in the language of the Jew, every righteous person, every Tom, Dick and Harry who followed the Will and Plan of God, was a "Son of God". It was a metaphorical descriptive term commonly used among the Jews.

(Come towards Islam, the truth. www.hadices.com)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

You have made a good point.

I personally do believe that we are all sons/daughters of God.

I also believe that Jesus was a Prophet, with a greater understanding of having a personal relationship with our Creator.

1st Corinthians 13 clearly explains that prophecy is a greater gift and even with the ability to know the mysteries....one must still have Love or whatever gift you have been given will be useless.

Jesus was a son of God....as we all are. Jesus was an example of an enlightened Spiritual Master.

John 1:18. Here, the King James Text states, “No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3

Why do you need Jesus to say it, GOD said it plainly.

You can keep Islam, I have Christ.