Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

WOMEN, have you ever thought/fantasized about using a strapon on a bf/husband and would you act on it? &guys..

guys would you let her?

• newbie
    Favorite Answer

Yes! and Yes!

As non-open as I am to that, I am actually surprised that people didn't approve of your question...I've seen worse here, that's for sure...and let's face it, couples are becoming a lot more creative these days, almost to the point where they are running out of things...but anyway back to your question: No. Never. Ever.

I have thought about it. I'd probably be more afraid to do it than he would.

DUDE, have you ever considered there might be young children here reading this stuff?

I have NEVER had that fantasy...and I wouldn't act on it if my boyfriend asked me. I would worry about his sexual preference...

strap on no finger yes

ok first of all you are sick and demented. and no i would not let my gf/wife do that. it is wrong

hell yes!!!!!

HELL NO!!!!!!!

you are sick...