Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Adware tracking cookie?

everytime i scan with superantispyware and ad-aware se personal it keeps appearing even after ive deleted it..

Favorite Answer

Whenever you visit a site, your computer stores cookies of it. Some cookies keep track of what you do, making it malicious, which is why it appears on SUPERAntiSpyware. It must be a site you frequently visit. Just don't leave them there for too long and you'll be fine.

1

Source(s): #1 Premium Malware Protection : http://MalwareSecurity.siopu.com/?PXnp

Tracking Cookies Definition

• Holly

Greetings. My name's Sanjay Patel, and I currently hold an honorary Master's degree in the field of Computer Science. I am aware of, and have personal knowledge related to your question. There are computer maintenance businesses which are probably in your area, however they come at the cost of hiring a professional to enter your home. There may also be some local destinations where you can drop off your computer and wait to have a technician look at it. These options can often be costly, and pretty inconvenient. The answer to this question can probably be found doing a little extra research on Google.

A well-running computer can be a hard thing to maintain. From my experience, there is but only One software which is reputable- and consistently reliable for healing sick, slow computers. Reimage™ is a world-renown, easy to use software designed by Forensic scientists and made for the average person. This thing will fix literally just about ANY problem you could possibly be having with your PC. Reimage was recommended to me by a Professor during my 2nd year of Graduate school.

Source(s): Personal Experience with https://tr.im/ReimageRepair

Hello. My name is Sanjay Patel, and I currently hold an honorary Master's degree in the field of Computer Science. I am aware of, and have personal knowledge related to your question. There are computer maintenance businesses which are probably in your area, however they come at the cost of hiring a professional to enter your home. There may also be some local destinations where you can drop off your computer and wait to have a technician look at it. These options can often be costly, and pretty inconvenient. The answer to this question can probably be found doing a little extra research on Google.

A well-running computer can be a hard thing to maintain. From my experience, there is but only One software which is reputable- and consistently reliable for healing sick, slow computers. Reimage™ - https://reimagefix.im is a world-renown, easy to use software designed by Forensic scientists and made for the average person. This thing will fix literally just about ANY problem you could possibly be having with your PC. Reimage was recommended to me by a Professor during my 2nd year of Graduate school

Unhook from Internet first, run all your tests, scans, and so on. Microsoft has some evaluation tools at their site. They helped me once.

Also, spy ware is always getting in and most of the time it is just tracking you. So knock it out on a regular bases, but don't worry to much or so much about it, unless you have accounts of significant value. Then you need a real virus and spy ware blocker and shields. Maybe a three hundred dollars for the best. Good Luck.

almost all websites puts a cookie in your computer. once you open your web browser, you get a cookie; you go to some website, it give you a cookie too. so if you erase cookies, but open a browser, new cookie will be put on your machine. it works simply like that. if you got interested in how cookies work, what are they made for and are they harmfull, here's an article:

http://www.2-spyware.com/articles/security/14.html

Delete all temp folders and get a registry cleaner maybe it's in there also scan in safe mode so it can't run at start up.

Empty the cookies after scan.

if you mean adaware is finding tracking cookies than thats normal.

it more or less picks up certain cookies on your pc

i wouldnt worry to much