do you think the way our gov. is running things here is like England did in the 1700?

with all the taxes and laws that the goverment has imposed on us i feel that it's like england did when we first fought for our freedom. dont you think it's time we told the goverment enough is enough

Favorite Answer

Yes, you are right on the target, in my opinion, the riches pay less taxes, the middle class takes over the burden, the poor gets more help while the undocumented run away without paying anything. Who is going to do this action? 3 trillion dollars already spent in the Iraq war and The White House still not decides what is next for American. I think it is about time to educate Public about What went wrong in America?

Source(s): My life and Common Sense.

If you do really believe this do as they did. They Left England and went and started a new country. The door to leave America is always open Have a Nice Day

Fight to Unite...United We Stand and Divided We Fall. This issue is valid and can be addressed at a later date.

goverments suck

no

no...and youre dumb.