Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever taken a bite of your finger while eating a hamburger???

Favorite Answer

yes, but my finger didn't fall off, I just bit it.

Yeah, but I wasn't eating a hamburger, I was actually nibbling on my finger.

LOL (Embarrassed to admit)No! I have never personally bit my finger, but I once took my front partial(teeth) and decided to gum the burger and wound up throwing my teeth out. Oh me; all I wanted for Christmas was my two front teeth!!!!Laffing; Santa rushed delivered them to me by December 24th one year, with a note attached," You are supposed to chew with the teeth in instead of out!" Happy Chewing!!! Love Santa

Not a hamburger, but a peanut butter sandwich. It hurt so bad. I was like screaming.

Yeah, possibly in basic terms a small chip of bone. it quite is sure to take place, and it quite is not like it quite is any diverse in grossness than eating cow muscle tissues. My sister used to call them cow crispies.

yes, a few times but when i was eating something else, i don't eat hamburgers.

lol no but I got one of those chicken enchilada grilled stuffed burritos from taco bell the other day and chomp there goes my thumb.. damm that hurt to..

yes i did that one day last week i was so hunger i bite my index finger and my lip it hurt like hell

Never happened to me

No, but I have bitten my finger eating french fries...