baby boo asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

My friend thinks I’m gay because I prefer playing with his male dog and not his female dog, is he right?

Favorite Answer

It only makes you gay if you allow the dog to mount you. Personally, if your friend thinks you're gay should be the least of your worries. He also thinks you are into beastiality, which is way worse. Find a new friend.

No, he is not right, not that being gay is at all bad. Maybe the male dog is more playful, or just likes you better. The biggest problem I see here is that your friend thinks of dogs in a sexual way. Your friend needs to seek professional help as soon as possible.

Your friend has personal issues unless you do something weird with the dog. For that matter weird things done with dogs is disgusting anyway.

More likely the male dog is more playful and likes to play with others more than the female dog. He is probably more comfortable with other people than she is.

thats lame. if thats the logic.. if u prefer to play and haang out with guys u wil be gay too?

somehow a male dog is more playful.. maybe thats why u prefer the male dog.. rite?

Being gay is about having a sexual attraction to HUMANS of the same gender. Sexual attraction to animals is a whole 'nother thing, regardless of gender of said animals. And unless there's some sexual tension going on with you and the dogs, I think you're safe from the dread evil of homosexuality. You can go sleep easy now.

sounds like he is an idiot!! and also he could use some education!!

also that is slander on his part!! which is a felony in most states!!

so i would sue his a--/ and find a better friwend/.

and [no]!! he is not right at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did anyone hear him say that he thought you were gay? is it any of his business?

go find another friend and say good riddence to that one like yesterday!!

Source(s): david_strickland31@yahoo.com

your friend is an idiot because he prefers to spill whatever comes to his limited mind and not actually think before he makes total fool of himself.

you are not much better neither, for paying any attention to such.......nonsense

No, I think your friend is nuts for having such thoughts. Maybe he is gay and jealous cause you play with his dog and not him.

No that is absurd. I think your friend has some problems of his own if he thinks sexual feelings have anything do to with animals.

Tell your friend he's an idiot!! lol Unless by playing with you mean "playing with" in which case you could be. That is illegal by the way so don't do it.