World of Warcraft?

how much is the monthy fee and when did it first come out?

Favorite Answer

World of Warcraft came out in November of 2004, so it's been out for just over two years.

To play it, you need to buy the game itself (which is down to I think $20 or so). It comes with one month of free play. Once that's over, you need to pay the monthly fee of $15 - you can pay either with a credit card on their website, or by buying prepaid game cards in places like GameStop, EBGames, etc.

Be warned that WoW tends to be quite addicting - but it's a lot of fun, too. I've had the most fun playing with real life friends, grouping up together in the game.

The first expansion for the game, The Burning Crusade, is coming out in mid-January. Exciting! ;)

Came out in Nov of '04 and the monthly fee is $14.99. The new expansion comes out in January.

Play in moderation :)

its like 15 dollars a month and it came out November 2004

dont listen to that other idiot its a lot of fun just dont get too caught up in it

Do not get into that game if you have just started. I'm serious. It pretty much ruined my brother's life, don't let it ruin yours. Do something more productive please.

i'm not sure but it's pretty cool.