Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Do you think W.I.T.C.H or Winx Club is better and nicer?

Truthfully, I prefer W.I.T.C.H. My sister prefers Winx Club. I want to know if people prefer W.I.T.C.H or Winx. Anyway, are there any channels on TV currently showing W.I.T.C.H? I can't find it on Kids Central..

I don't really care about the TV thing. But you can tell me anyway, just tell me if you prefer Witch or Winx ^^.

Favorite Answer

W.I.T.C.H. is way better! What the Hell is " We are the Winx Club come Join the Fun!!!! Cause really there was no Fun!!!!!!!!

DBZ is this variety of vastly godstomp against the Winx club, i'm stunned that this question replaced into ever asked. Goku as a newborn from Dragonball could be extra beneficial than adequate to thoroughly wreck the Winx club. no longer basically are they bodily weaker, they're lots slower, far much less aggressive and much less able in try against. Winx is basically a Sailr Moon scam without even a single % of their potential. in certainty, enable's have Bulma combat this one utilising the machinegun she used on Goku in financial ruin a million/episode a million of Dragonball. That on my own could kill those Sailor Moon wannabees.

w.i.t.c.h is waaaaaaaaaay better than winx club if you want to watch any episodes just go to youtube and type in w.i.t.c.h exactly you will get it

Man Winx club is sooo much better.

I havent seen any but a few episodes of each.

I think Disney Channel tried W.I.T.C.H. for a bit but I think it is on Toon Disney?

Not sure really.....

I like W.I.T.C.H. better. I can relate to the characters more.

NO WAYYYYY!!!!! Winx is way better than WITCH, truthfully. I don't watch either, I did when I was a little kid, I use to love winx.

• Diane

witch is wayyyyyy better than winks club...

try to check http://www.imdb.com

for info ... just search witch there

WINX CLUB!!!! is much better