?

my mom told me when i was little the reason i dont have a dad is cuz i came from immaculate conception so....?

does that make me the son of god

• Jen
    Favorite Answer

No it makes your mother a fibber. She isn't the Virgin Mary.

Sweetheart, your poor Mum probably needs some shock treatment. That or firstly a visit to a psychologist, and have her assessed as having some kind of mental illness. This is the real world, and women can't get pregnant via immaculate conception. Except maybe via intro fertilization. But that's not the same thing is it?

But, seriously, your Mum was just trying to help her little boy to accept not having a Dad around.

You are NOT the son of God, sorry.

Seasons Greetings to You.

When you were little, you believe your mom that you were concieve from immaculate conception.Now that you are grown up, do you still believe it?? How about studying biology lessons ? If you believe that the humans in this earth are the children of God, then you are the son of God.

• Aliz

I think your Mom is dreaming, so that does not make you the son of God. Jesus is not suppose to come back as a baby again.

No it doesn't Its just a easy way out from telling you the truth.

You Daddy's probably a lifer in the state pen.

Your mom lied to you. I don't think there is such a thing as immaculate conception.

No, you have to die on a cross for all of mankind and rise on the 3rd day. But I believe your 2000 years to late. The real one did it already. http://www.carm.org/doctrine/100truths.htm

Immaculate Conception is a Cathiloc term for the Conception of Mary, not Christ. Learn something before you try to use it to make yourself seem wise, because it doesnt work.

No she is just tryin to make you feel better...your daddy is actually the guy that asks me if I "want fries with that?"

Yes, let's have everyone pray to Steve. Steve-dammit! Oops! I used His name in vain.

LOL!!