say, your husband and his buddies meet some girls at a bar, while you are at work.?

The husband and his friends bring these bar ladies to YOUR house, and party it up. Do you think this is disrespectful to the marriage? (Even if there was no "messing around")

I found out because his friends mentioned it in a joking manner. I asked my husband, and he provided the info.

Favorite Answer

Yes, I'd go have some drinks too.....with a divorce attorney.

Your husband must have known that what he was doing would be very disrespectful to you and your home, otherwise he would have told you himself.

It is true that we are social creatures, however you husband entered into vows with each other..to love, honor and respect and he violated those vows.

There had been alot of damage caused by his actions, it will take time and patience to heal from this.

Good luck to the both of you I hope all works out for the best.

M

i think that its very disrespectful. it doesnt matter if the husband was messing around or anything, but its the fact that he wants to spend time with other ladies involving alcohol. not only are they over socializing, but its at their house! its just as bad as the wife letting the mail man hang out everytime he brings the mail by.

No!!! WHat the heck are you suppose to be some kind of crazy person who now cant do anything just because you are married. Respect your wife. Dont cheat on her, but you can still meet people and have fun. Having fun is not cheeting. Being a social homo erectus is not cheeting, because being social creatures, is what being human is all about.

Was it your husband bringing the ladies home or his single buddies. The poor married guy gets stuck in the middle w/his single outrageous free spirited friends. Its hard...nothing happened and he did bring them home...heck they could of went else where so be open minded and appreciate that he came to you.

YES,.... I would be really mad. I don't care if he is flirting around in a bar, but to bring them to my house while I am working is over the line!

• LC

It's definitely wrong and don't put up with this behavior.

Tell your husband you are hurt and it's disrespectful to you and you won't tolerate that type of behavior.

Yes, it is disrespectful. That's the life of a single man. He's not single.

• Aubrey

WHAT!?!?? are you crazy??? first of all your huband should NOT be at a bar without you. and darn right its direspectful to bring bar girls to your house!!! how did you find out about this?

yes it is... your house is supposed to be with the family only and not with some bar girls or whatever!