Am i Preppy?

Well i think im preppy but im not sure.I'm not trying to be preppy but i was just wondering if i was.I always say the word "like" i just can't help it,it just comes out.I also buy my clothes at Abercrombie,Tommy Hilfiger,Hollister,AE and a whole bunch of that kind of stuff.I always pop my collar when i wear a polo.I get along with everyone in the school.I'm nice.But i'm kinda social but kind of shy.

Favorite Answer

you just say the word like alot cause it hard to compare so you would say like people always take people who manage money good in order to buy nice things as a "prep"

first of all you sound incredibly shallow "i positioned on it because of the fact all the favored ladies and adult males positioned on it."And no that doesn't make you preppy those shops have incredibly wonderful issues i save there all time and im no longer a prep i only positioned on clothing from those places i do no longer desire to affiliate with only one clique.