Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you have a garbage disposal????

What kind of things do you put down it???

Favorite Answer

yes. usually i just put food scraps in there, but sometimes it tries to kidnap my silverware.

• john h

We have 2 bins 1 is for general rubbish the other for recyclable material 2 different trucks pick them up this saves land filling of garbage and is better for the enviroment.

Source(s): All modern countries should do this its not perfect but at least we are trying to clean up our world.
  • Jen

Yes we do have a garbage disposal.

We put everything from cooked leftover pasta, cooked eggs, mashed potatoes, etc down the disposal. So far no problems!

• .ya my seven dogs are my garbage disposal... anything we don't eat one of them is bound to eat it.... everything from bread crust to potato peels.. apple cores to left over green bean casserole.... they even will drink are drinks if we leave them unattended for more than 2 minutes....lol.. I do not have a regular garbage disposal because I live in a double wide trailer from like the 1950's... lol have a good night..

Not much at all, must be soft, easy to chop up stuff. Our apartment manager sent out a note to everyone last week saying, if we aren't more careful what we put down the disposal, that the management is going to charge us to have a plumber come out.

Yes I do. Last week I received an electrical shocks using it. I don't put down many things as I recycle, but just run it at the end of each day.

Yes I have one and I put scraps down it but, the real fun comes when you accidentally get a spoon stuck in it !!

Absolutely everything. Leftovers. Sweet potato peels. Egg shells. A spoon once, but that didn't go over well.

Nope don't have one. I call my the dog the disposal.

yes i do i put small scraps of food down it no bones because it will break it