Do i have an infection?

I been having alot of discharge, itching and is really driving me crazy the discharge is liquidy not mucos and i literaly need to ware a pad other wise i would be all wet and unconfortable please help me i dont know what to do.

Favorite Answer

Since your discharge is runny it might be vaginosis, This occurs sometimes for now reason. I have had it and it is no fun. You should see your gyno for a diagnosis. It is just an infection and it might take a while to go away. If it has a fishy smell to it that that is a dead give-away.

You need to see a doctor immediately. It sounds like a bacterial infection (potentially venereal). Antibiotics should clear it up. However, it could be a sign of another problem. Abnormal discharge always needs to be addressed by a physician.

it definetly sounds like an infection. the discharge being liquidy and not thick or mucousy is a little curious and makes me wonder if its not an infection a little higher up. i'd go see your dr. just to be sure

You could have vaginosis or gardnerella or other vaginal infections (not all are sexually related). You should have a GYN do a good exam and culture it.

Source(s): MD
  • RBRN

This should be diagnosed by a Dr. It could be several things.

Source(s): RN retired

Probably!

But to be sure ,check w/ you GYN.

you have a yeast infection

Source(s): www.webmd.com