Sarah
Sarah asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Motivate me please!?

I have a big project due tomorrow and I need to stop procrastinating!

I didn't mention self injury in this question, I'm not going to cut myself or kill myself over a homework assignment...and I never said I would...relax

Favorite Answer

step one... close internet browser

step two... clear off your desk (don't clean it, just put all the crap in a pile for later

step three... organize what you need for your project

step four... make something to eat or have something to drink

step five... wander around in circles ranting about what you hate about the project and how you should go about dealing with those issues

step six... work on project (taking small breaks for snacking and what not)

*chewing gum sometimes works for me to help me think

Procrastination is the deferment or avoidance of an action or task and is often linked to perfectionism. For the person procrastinating this may result in stress, a sense of guilt, the loss of productivity, the creation of crisis, and the chagrin of others for not fulfilling one's responsibilities or commitments. Keep rasor, knife, blade, cissor, ropes out of reach of you as you may be psychological or physiological disorder.

You can do it!!!!!!!!!

I'm a big procrastinator also. Last night I stayed up until 2am then got started on a massive science project/report that was due today. I don't really no how to help you but remember...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

Answer this for yourself... will the project help you reach your goals of doing well in the class? Will it help you reach your longer term goal(s)?

If that doesn't hep - go buy a large bag of mm's and a Big Gulp soda.. so you can stay up until 5 am to cram. haha

learn to relax and prepare the yourself for the project. My teacher said once you will surely fail if you are nervous so just relax, prepare yourself to show your best.

• bugi

well.. no need for to be motivated........

time pressure will make you think...

good luck... i hope your project will not be done half-hazardly...

Tell yourself that if you finish all of your work, you'll treat yourself to a nice, fresh razor blade.