Did you ever drink while underage?

Come on, fess up! Did you ever take a little sip of the forbidden fruit, have a few beers, a taste of champagne, guzzle some whiskey or the like before you came of age whether with your folks knowledge or not?

What was your first drink?

Favorite Answer

Rum and coke :( Got so sick that I can't drink rum OR coke anymore!! I was like 13 and drank like 4 of em!!!! It was the most horrible thing ever!

Drink a lot less and drink extra slowly. once you're ingesting sufficient that you do not save in options what you probably did (which I assemble you do not, from you declaring that you "curiously" threw up 3 circumstances; in case you're saying it that way it sounds like some different person had to inform you what you probably did, or you had to parent it out from the data), then you extremely are ingesting too a lot besides. human beings die from vomiting at the same time as subconscious, at the same time as they breathe interior the vomit because they don't seem to be attentive to what they are doing. befell to a guy I knew. He replaced into basically 26. Went to mattress after somewhat partying and replaced into stumbled on useless the subsequent morning.

+ Absolutely, Although the location I was at, held me as legal drinking age. At the age of 12, I sail around the world on a square rigger Topsail Schooner, and we had wine with dinner every day and after particularly hazardous tasks or sometimes for fun the skipper would have us open the Grog cabinet. When ashore we were overseas so we could order whatever we could afford. If I had been within 3 miles of the US I would have been completely illegal.

Oh my nooo! That would be wrong!!!

I did consume about 300 tons of pot though.

First drink was a tequila sunrise on October 7th, 1974, my 21st birthday.

hehe

Jack and Apple Juice 13yrs old Friends Party

Hell yes. Started drinking at 11 and have not looked back

beer but I regret it cause it caused me nothing but headache and grief.

hell yea every weekend and my favorite drink was anything that got me wasted

i use to mix drinks for my parents when i was very young.

YES I DRANK AND I SMOKED , GOT HELLA SICK TOO!!