Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Remy ma hair color?

what is the name of the hair style that remy ma and girls have now a days with the hair color only in the middle of the hair or half of the head..like remy ma has the blonde in the front and the black at the back..i was thinkin of gettin somethin like that(not blonde tho) and i want to get it done at the hair dresser..what should i say to my stylist..just say o0o color the middle of my head..i dont want to get her confused and it comes out horrible...help me...thanks =)

Favorite Answer

i think you should just bring a pic of remy ma and show her it,her hair is tight blonde bangs,rest black,diff :p

Bring a few pictures of the hair style you like. You can look them up on the net, or they might have some pictures there you can see. Also, if the color is good on the pic but you don't like the cut, be sure to tell them you don't want the cut like that.

I told my hairdresser the color that I wanted and what I wanted colored. You dont always need a picture and ther isnt really a name for that coloring process. Plus a good cosmetologist will understand what you want. I have changed my haircolor about 10 times and the way it and amount of hair I colored without a picture just my explanation.

Girl just bring your stylsit a picture as it says it all.

No matter how much you yabber to us we only know what your talking about till we see a picture.

Source(s): Hairstylist for 30 years.

im not sure of the name of that hairstyle but if you can get a pic of the singer with the hair stlye im sure they would understand what look your after

if u mean like a light color on the top and darker on the bottom... There's no name i belive.