do you pay attention more to those who please the eye, or to others?

i think that in general, we go with the eye candy. ;) but we should pay more attention to the inside.

Favorite Answer

I pay more attention to whoever has the best personality. I've seen guys that I thought were goodlooking at first and girls that I thought were pretty at first, but once I got to know them if they had a nasty personality, they didn't seem so goodlooking or pretty. Then I've seen people that I didn't think weren't so pretty or goodlooking at first, but had sweet personalities and once I got to know they seem better looking. It's true what they say that beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

• bown

I don't mind someone that is easy on the eyes, but I like intelligence just as much. But, I'd really prefer both. lol I love to talk to elderly ppl, they have the best stories. So that should say something.

• A-Doll

it may seem selfish, but i judge the book by its cover. i don't see someone walking by and say "oh, he looks like he has a great personality" no way! i'll think "whoa! he's hot!" Then, i'll get to know the personality of the person, and decide whether or not he is truely worth paying attention to.

For me, it has to be both. I won't date a man that I'm not attracted to physically or emotionally. He doesn't have to be gorgeous or anything, but I can't be with someone that I don't find appealing.

But I won't be with someone who is gorgeous on the outside but hideous on the inside.

There has got to be both.

In general, women tend to be way more superficial. You can find a guy who accepts an 'ugly' woman for her personality but never a woman who accepts an 'ugly' guy.

• Fang

Eye candy!!!!

I like pretty people more. Have you ever seen what the inside of people look like? It's pretty gross

Eyes wise...I like pretty people. I just don't always like them once their mouth starts talking.

• done

we are a superficial, shallow, society. our role models are shallow eye candy promoting merchants and we buy it up like...well...candy.

nope, i only pay attention to those who smell of exotic things, like shoe polish.