sell my gamecube for how much??? should i even sell it???

on the 17th i got a wii and a ps3. i have a gamecube, a wii, and a ps3. should i sell my gamecube. if so for how much.

HOW I GOT MY WII AND PS3: i went in the morning at 2. i stayed there for 6 hours in line. i was the last person to get the wii. suddenly the manager came out and said who wanted a ps3. my dad raised his hand and we went home HAPPILY :)

Favorite Answer

It depends on what you're selling with it.

If you chuck your gamecube and a few of the games for it you like the least, you can fetch 50-80 bucks for them on Ebay. Don't even bother trading them in to EB, Funco, etc.; you'll only get 15 dollars for them there, and they'll turn right back around and sell them for a hundred bucks.

You'll also get more for it if you sell the controllers and memory card too, but since those are Wii compatible you might not want to. It's all up to personal preference, really; but Ebay is going to be your best bet in the end.

There is no point in even selling it because you can buy a new one for under a hundred dollars.

Don't sell it, you can get like $15 bucks for it.

you would get better luck giving it to game stop or ebgames or wherever does trade ins.