Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 1 decade ago

name of a hardware (pen and board)?

what is the name of a hardware that has a pen and a board to use as a mouse, what speacial use does it have? and what is the good and bad of using that thing?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    that's for painting and drawing

    :> peace


  • 1 decade ago

    i think ur talking about a tablet...

    its like a drawing board....and it has different sensitivities...

  • 1 decade ago

    digitiser, tablet

    Source(s): Using a tablet
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.