Did anyone watch the weakest link?

I think Jordan AKA Katie Price was on it but under the guise of somebody called Dave - if it wasn't her then this Dave person was a dead ringer for her, in fact much better looking I thought.

Update:

WHO IS JAKKI DEGG PLEASE?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Surprised that Basil Brush got into the final...it must be hard to concentrate with someones hand up your a**e.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Worth watching for Jakki Degg.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I saw it.....how bloody fit is Jakki Degg!!??

I dont think that Dave was Jordan or vice versa though.

To be honest, I found something strangely attractive about Dave too!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the show does for a lazy afternoon watching, but it does get dull. maybe a 30 minute version with 7 contestants but the same prize money and NO AUDIENCE would be better. I know they tried a champions league thingy but thats not the same as what i mean.

by the way who won the special?

James

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • roever
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Do they nevertheless make that coach!!? a million) No 2) convinced (not in any respect heard a music yet their acceptance precedes them) 3) convinced (properly that is a caricature...i'm no longer a caricature) 4) No (yet I once had a dogs named LL Cool J) 5) convinced (you do not have a call in Australia) #seventy seven

• Susie2
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I watched the ending of tonight's, Basil Brush got to the final knock out stage..what are things coming too! lol

• 1 decade ago

I used to but I have seen must of the episodes with Ann as the host sometimes I might watch when the nerdy guy is hosting it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry - Deal or No Deal is FAR better. Anne Robinson spoils that show.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love that game show!

• 1 decade ago

in my opinion she was much better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.