what could be wrong..??

for the past week or so my breast have been real tender.. I dont think im Pregnant i had a Period the first of this month or does that mean anything..??

well i feel sick to my stomach early in the morning, an i get real bad head achs an light headed.. i got the head ach's an light headed with my first prgnancy but nothing else.. that is why i didnt know..

Favorite Answer

it is truly possible for you to be pregnant, with my 5 year old son, i had my period for the first 3 months before it finally went away, but my periods werent as long as normal, but since your breasts are tender it is normally a definite sign of something, i would contact your ob/gyn and consult with her.

Your breasts could just be sore from ovulation. Since it hasn't been long since your last period, you may have to wait to take a pregnancy test. If the breast tenderness is persistent or gets worse, contact your physician.

Source(s): Mother of 2...7ys and 4 weeks

Have you been drinking a lot of caffeine? That usually gives me some painful cysts in my breasts. Or perhaps you're getting an earlier cycle this month.

I wouldn't rule out pregnancy just yet, either. Are you experiencing any other symptoms?

Some times, your body just does things when you dont expect it to. It doesnt always mean something is happening.

You can take a test if you end up late.